[plug] NBN Talk: Thank You

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Wed Mar 14 09:33:45 WST 2012

The video of the session should be available in the next few days - thanks
> to all who helped set up, record, and pack up the video kit.

And the video is up now!

http://www.plug.org.au/video/2012/2012-03-13-NBN-Panel.mp4 (192MB, length:
1hr 56mins)

Thanks to the AV crew for pulling this together especially with the issues
we had during the night. There are a couple hiccups in the first few minute
with the video freezing, although audio is fine. We also had to stop
recording for 4 or 5 minutes after Chris finished his talk so we could
restart some equipment, but other than that it's all good :)

Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au
0430 314 857