[plug] re; locating a persons location via static ip address

Luke John luke.john at osmahi.com
Tue Oct 9 13:09:09 WST 2012

IANAL but if they know who is harassing them, they may be able to
apply for a Misconduct Restraining Order
<http://www.legalaid.wa.gov.au/InformationAboutTheLaw/DomesticandOtherViolence/MisconductRestrainingOrders/Pages/MisconductRestrainingOrders.aspx>.

>From Austlii.
      A court may make a misconduct restraining order if it is
satisfied that —
            (a)         unless restrained, the respondent is likely to —
                  (i)         behave in a manner that could reasonably
be expected to be intimidating or offensive to the person seeking to
be protected and that would, in fact, intimidate or offend the person
seeking to be protected;
                  (ii)         cause damage to property owned by, or
in the possession of, the person seeking to be protected; or
                  (iii)         behave in a manner that is, or is
likely to lead to, a breach of the peace;
                and
            (b)         granting a misconduct restraining order is
appropriate in the circumstances.

Kind Regards
Luke John