[plug] re; locating a persons location via static ip address

Jon Miller jonl711 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:56:57 WST 2012

The IP address seems to be the address of the exchange that the user connects to, I had a look at the headers of the e-mail and the originating ip address points to the wellington exchange of Telstra (X-Originating-IP: [124.178.43.242]).
This is all we can see.  We just know that all 3 people uses the same exchange which leads us to believe that the 3 people are the same.  Also the police now has called the individual and told her a restraining orders has been applied and will be sent to her.

Jon