[plug] linux.conf.au LCA2014 in Perth

Luke John luke.john at osmahi.com
Mon Feb 4 06:40:29 UTC 2013

Hey Bret,

So the whole Idea of Mini Conferences is that they are run completely
separate to the conference main.

If you are interested in seeing a Mini Conference such as BSD occur,
than please go ahead and take charge.

Alternatively I suspect that this would be more suited for a BOF
(birds of feather) session. Birds of a Feather (BoF) sessions are an
informal gathering of people interested in the same topic, not run by
the conference organisers.

Kind Regards
Luke John

email: luke.john at osmahi.com