[plug] Network Cable Fest Update

Bret Treasure treasure at freebeer.com.au
Sun Feb 24 14:54:30 UTC 2013

040 990 8133
Tweet @brettreasure

Thanks Euan for terrific leadership. A real pleasure working with such a
fine bunch of people on a project that will advance PLUG and Spacecubed's
video capacity. I don't think this is overstating it: an important
contribution to the West Australian startup, tech and non-profit
communities.

And you couldn't help but be impressed with Kevin's humour, generosity and
professionalism.

bret