[plug] RHCE exam

Andrew Cooks acooks at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 08:32:13 UTC 2013

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 12:46 PM, Andrew Cooks <acooks at gmail.com> wrote:

> What are your opinions about RHCE certification? Do employers value
> it? Would anyone be interested in taking the exam as well?

Thanks Craig, Michael, Russel and Adrian!

I think I'll take my chances on the RHCE exam, without doing the
course. I did well on the RHCSA exam (first attempt), worked through
the "RHCE practice exam" in Michael Jang's RHCE study guide and have
taken notice of all the warnings about the RHCE difficulty.

Is there a cheap way to do the ITIL foundation exam? It seems like the
exam is always bundled in a $2000 course, which is fine if your
employer is paying, but not great for individuals.

Cheers!

a.