[plug] Can I force 500ma max power for usb?

Pavel Volský pavel.volsky at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 07:00:50 UTC 2013

Hello William,
my first thought was - how can you be sure it is not the phone's logic
restricting the power allowed to the phone?
On the other hand my second thought was - to shut up because i know very
little about this. But I really would like to know more how you can measure
and set this in Linux.

So, if you have any know-how resources, send me a link please.

Ps - what kind of phone do you have? I can try some tests on my SGS 3.

Pavel