[plug] portable usb rechargable battery + hackRF

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Sat Sep 28 01:33:17 UTC 2013

Hey guys

I have searched long and hard and I saw this by accident
ZENDURE: Crush Proof External Batteries for Everyday Life

Mobile phone/tablet portable rechargeable battery with USB
But it has some good engineering refinements
Especially for that price it's the best I have seen $59 for 17,000mAH
There are smaller ones $39 for 9,000mAh

If you know of something just as good or better share it with us

Check out the page
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/625327275/extremely-durable-battery-pack-for-smartphones-and?ref=live

But HackRF is pretty dam cool 30 MHz to 6000 MHz on USB power, and it's
supposed to be fully open source
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mossmann/hackrf-an-open-source-sdr-platform?ref=category
Cheers Paul