[plug] Bonded ethernet balance-rr and or active-backup

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Sat Nov 15 12:36:24 UTC 2014

Hey Paul,

Sounds like networking is doing the right thing if you are removing both cables from the bonded interfaces.

The question I would be asking is; Does the bond re-establish when you plug one or both back in?

As for the 3rd on-board nic, when you say "confused" are you meaning no traffic being passed, or something else?

Are all 3 nic's Intel? and are they all using the same driver?

As for RR or Backup, they have 2 different operations, what do you want to achieve?

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.

"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."