[plug] Broken Box

Lucas van staden lucas at vanstaden.com.au
Sun Oct 26 09:55:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

On console, run

ifconfig -a

This will list all avaolable Ethernet interfaces.

It is possible that you now have eth1 in place of eth0.

I had my home server die last night, and moved the HD to a new box. Network
did not come up due to eth0 becomming eth1.

All I had to do was change network configuration in /etc/network/interfaces

Maybe you are having the same happen.

Regards
Lucas