[plug] Linux training for ...

Hannah Shalev hannah.sha3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 01:11:05 UTC 2015

Linux is very hands-on. Most Linux fans that I've known felt like they
learn better by playing with the OS, rather than sitting in a classroom.
The best kind of learning, based on my very personal experience (~8 years a
home user, 4 months a Linux sysadmin - long story, really), is when you
have a specific goal and you work towards it, troubleshoot, look up
answers, read man pages etc.

I can see the benefit of more formalized studying for some though,
wondering too if there's any service of that sort offered in WA.