[plug] Do I need a custom PPA ?

Euan euan at dekock.net
Fri Jan 30 06:40:15 UTC 2015

Hi Andrew,

As a quick solution, you could probably get the library's sources, and add them locally as part of your own project source tree, and compile it into your code statically. This would also shield you from runtime dependencies but would increase your binaries marginally.

I'm assuming here that you're developing in a real language (c / c++) - let the flame wars begin about that statement...

Regards,

Euan