[plug] Cryptoparties next week (March 11th and 12th)

Luke John email at lukejohn.me
Wed Mar 4 01:18:28 UTC 2015

Hey Pluggers,

The following event may be of interest to you.

"Tonight we CryptoParty like it's 1984.

Join Senator Scott Ludlam, Anton Maz (Death Disco) and Grahame Bowland
for a Perth CryptoParty.

Hear about Abbott’s creepy plans for your data, and how we can take
our power and privacy back through mad crypto skills we’ll teach you
on the night.

Everyone is welcome – no matter your technical knowledge, this is a
party that supports privacy as a fundamental right.

BYO: Laptops, USB sticks and phones
This is an 18+ Event

If you have further enquiries or problems, call us on 08 9335 7477

Can't make it Wednesday? Come to the Thursday Party."

- http://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/cryptoparty-with-scott-ludlam-wednesday-tickets-15940731156

Kind Regards
Luke John