[plug] Mail questions

Gregory Orange home at oranges.id.au
Fri Mar 13 14:36:22 UTC 2015

I would set up the IMAP server, then create an account using it on my
existing mail client. Copy mail from existing mail client account to the
new IMAP backed account, voilà. I kinda did this when I moved all my
personal mail from work account to gmail some years ago.

Of course, if you've got thousands of messages this might not meet
performance requirements (:

--
Gregory Orange, sent from phone