[plug] PLUG Activity

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Thu Mar 19 09:40:24 UTC 2015

Hi Draino,

If you look on the website http://plug.org.au/ for the "what's on" bit,
well that's it. There used to be regular practical sessions at the UWA
UCC, but that seems to have finished.

There is a hacker space in Osb Pk but that's more for individual
projects (could be wrong - I live in the country so can't use it). Maybe
a regular there would like to take you up there?

Regards

Garry