[plug] Help convert to Linux

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Sun Jun 12 16:34:24 AWST 2016

Hi Walter,

I'd echo the thoughts on Ubuntu, perhaps the Mint derivative because of
the multimedia support built in.

I'm a fan of Linux Mint Mate, but not wanting to start a distro war I
won't promote it.. I guess the question to consider is what will you be
doing with it?

As has been previously asked, how is your internet connection? If you
have ADSL or NBN a 1.6GB download won't bother you too much.

Regards

Garry