[plug] eduroam network

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Mon Mar 2 09:48:31 AWST 2020

No experience with eduroam.

If MacOS works, you can run up a Virtual Machine on a connected Mac and run
a real OS inside the VM.

I've been running Linux in a MacOS VM since 2009, best thing I've ever done.

Alternatively, on the Mac, run a thin client to a cloud based workstation.
--
finger painting on glass is an inexact art - apologies for any errors in
this scra^Hibble

()/)/)() ..ASCII for Onno..