[plug] eduroam network

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 2 10:11:25 AWST 2020

Lots of experience, but I normally remove NM and do wifi networking
manually - less hassles that way!

eduraom itself doesn't do the authentication - its the local node that
connects you to the eduroam network so thats where you need to start -
there are a lot of ways different host institutions do it so there is no
"one way"

This is Murdoch Uni's way from when I taught there last year - other
institutions I have used ranged from open, wep through to having weird
options!:

network={
         # Murdoch University EDUROAM
         ssid="eduroam"