[plug] Semi OT: linux friendly security cameras

Chris Hoy Poy chris at hoypoy.id.au
Fri Jul 15 12:02:05 AWST 2022

I use home assistant + frigate , they have some good recommendations for
cameras.

You can tweak them and isolate them on a vlan to restrict their
connectivity, which is always a good idea anyway.

https://docs.frigate.video/hardware/

I have a couple of the dahuas that are pretty cheap for the quality, and
they stream locally.

/Chris