[plug] Raspberry/SBC Jam Tuesday 2023-03-14T18:00, was Re: Upcoming events: March 2023 and beyond

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Mar 13 11:34:05 AWST 2023

We're official again for Pi Day's Raspberry Jam! Bring a small computer,
bring a friend, tomorrow:

TITLE: Rasberry/SBC Jam
  - https://www.meetup.com/perth-linux-users-group-plug/events/291614380
DATE: Second Tuesday 2023-03-14
TIME: 18:00--21:00
VENUE: Riff, powered by Spacecubed, 45 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
AGENDA: Single Board Computer Jam - after last year's Linux Smörgåsbord,
    we're holding a SBC workshop. Bring your own laptop/pi/etc. Let us know
    it you want to talk about or demonstrate a project you've done.
  - Light refreshments from 18:00, the action will start at 18:30
    (Doors are locked at 18:00 so please call the number on the door.)
  - Visitors welcome, membership and rejoining encouraged
  - Please read https://rpf.io/safeguarding
    and co-working hub. If you're interested in joining a community of over
    800 entrepreneurs, startups & businesses, start by becoming a Community
    Member.

...and later in the month:
On Thu, Mar 09, 2023 at 02:18:20AM +0800, Nick Bannon wrote:
> TITLE: PLUG-in-the-Pub March 2023
> DATE: Last Monday 2023-03-27 (every two months)
> TIME: 18:00--20:00
> VENUE: https://feniansirishpub.com.au/
> 	Fenians Irish Pub, 221 Adelaide Terrace, Perth WA 6000
> 	(Plenty of public transport, or street parking after 6pm. Get
> 	 in early for happy hour, $8 pints from 5pm until 6pm)
> COST: Your own drinks and food

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal