[plug] Printer

Brad Campbell brad at fnarfbargle.com
Fri Jul 26 16:37:48 AWST 2024

G'day all,

This is a long shot, but I have a Colour Laserjet 5500. Maxed out RAM, Hard Disk, later model NIC, upgraded Postscript DIMM.
It has all 4 genuine toners with about 15% left, and I have a brand new genuine black toner in box.
The 3rd tray has done its lift gear, so that no longer works. Trays 1 & 2 are fine.

It's a genuine postscript machine that does A3 duplex. My wife wants to send it to E-waste because we've replaced it. Before I do that, does anyone here have a use for it or any of its parts?

I'm up near Malaga. If someone can find a use for it or bits of it, you're welcome to it. I'm not going to post it anywhere else, so no rush.
We were planning on an upgrade anyway because the genuine toner is about $2k a set, but the loss of tray 3 expedited that.

Regards,
Brad